I have compiled a list of Christmas Ladies Meeting Ideas for you to be able to quickly and easily have a resource. You can make your Christmas Ladies Meeting fun and full of meaning surrounding Christ’s birth.
Christmas Ladies Meeting Ideas
- Host the meeting in someone’s home to give your meeting a warmer feeling.
- Have a Progressive Dinner and rotate between 3 houses.
- Bake cookies together to give out in the community or to special people in the church.
- Have an apron sewing party to send to missionary wives or other ministry wives as a Christmas gift.
- Consider doing a Baby Shower for Jesus and have ladies bring gifts to help restock your nursery or toddler class with new toys, books, blankets, etc.
- Do crafts, like make wreaths or other gifts to give away to others.
- Go Christmas caroling to families or elderly people in your church.
Gift Exchange Ideas
- Coffee Mugs
- Socks – Christmas socks, warm & fuzzy socks, silly socks
- Christmas Ornaments – nice ornaments or even consider doing an ugly Christmas ornament exchange
- Homemade Cookies or Bread
- White Elephant
- Christ-Centered Christmas Cards
- Do a Christmas Secret Sister exchange – like Secret Santa. Draw names prior to the meeting and buy a gift for that person and bring it to the ladies meeting.
Gift Exchange Games/Poems
- White Elephant Poem
- Right and Left Frosty the Snowman Game
- Nativity Right Left Game (Scroll down the page to find it)
Fun Game Ideas
- Drawing a Christmas Scene on a Plate on Your Head
- Name That Candy Bar (This game would be good any time of year.)
- Pick a Side Christmas Ice Breaker
- Lots of Christmas Game Ideas from Ministry-to-Children.com
- Project Snowman is a snowman wrap-up Game using toilet paper
- Take this Tape Ball Idea, add some Christmas candy and chocolates (for ladies) and have the ladies wear winter gloves while playing
- Create your own Christmas Charades game of the Christmas story
- Go on a Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt (Would be great paired with the progressive dinner idea to break the ladies up into teams) Here’s another version.
- Christmas Would You Rather? – use this version or make up your own
- Minute-to-Win-It “Snowballs” & Chopsticks Game – use chopsticks to pick up mini marshmallows
- This whole page at The Creative Church Idea Attic is full of Christmas game ideas.
- Hot Chocolate Bar (view my Pinterest board here)
- Finger foods & Mini Desserts
- Soup and Sandwiches include crackers, cheese, and cornbread
- Red & Green Foods (salads, jell-o, fruits, desserts, etc.)
- Peppermint Goodies (Think peppermint brownies, hot chocolate, patties, and almond bark)
- Chili Bar
Devotion Ideas from the Christmas Story
- The angels giving glory to God – Our main purpose in this life is to give glory to God also.
- Mary’s humility when approached by the angel and throughout Christ’s lifetime she is always watching and waiting.
- Joseph’s viewpoint – Faith in the impossible.
- Shepherds view a miraculous sight – are you seeing the miracles of God in your life?
- The shepherds left the stable that night and spread the news about the Saviour’s birth. – Are you sharing as excitedly as the shepherds did that night?
- The Son of God was born in a stable, and was born to die. – We should also lower ourselves to serve and sacrifice for the one who gave Himself for us.
- The star shining its light to bring the wise men to Christ. – The light of God should shine through us to bring people to Christ just the same.
I also have two other Christmas Pinterest boards if you are interested in viewing them.
I pray that you will come up with some quick ideas here and be able to use them. If you have something that will benefit this list, then please share them with me. Send me an e-mail through the contact page!