One of the greatest ways to say thank you to your pastor is demonstrated through cake! You know, we all love a good fellowship time with our fellow church members eating cake and drinking some punch… or it always seems to me that is how celebrations of honor and thanks are given in the church community.
I’ve compiled a little visual list of 10 Cake ideas that might spark your imagination for your next demonstration of thanks to your pastor and his family through cake. The links are above the cake that will take you to the original website where these ideas came from.
P.S. Don’t forget to scroll all the way to the bottom to get some good ideas for sayings for appreciation and retirement/goodbye cakes!
1. Highlight His Favorite Sunday Attire
2. Make a Duplicake of His Bible
3. Make It Classy – Highlight a Seasonal Decoration
4. Show Your Pastor’s Love for the Church Members
5. Show Your Pastor Love from the Church Members
6. Gotta Love Sheep Cake Pops On Top of Cake
7. Create a Replica of His Desk with His Pastoral Job in Mind
8. Create a Fondant Preacher Man
9. Highlight His Favorite Verse or a Verse that Represents His Ministry
10. Use a Classic Christian Metaphor or Song to Create a Cake
Thank You Sayings for Appreciation Cakes
- Thank You for Giving to the Lord
- Keep Preaching the Word! We love you!
- Congratulations on # Years of Ministry
- Celebrating # Years of Christ’s Ministry
- We appreciate you and your family
- Thank You for Shepherding Our Flock! We Love Ewe!
- We Appreciate Everything You Do! Love, Your Church
- We Love Our Pastor
- (Pastor’s Name) and (Pastor’s Wife Name)… Faithful Servants (Bro. Randy and Mrs. Sue…Faithful Servants)
Good-Bye or Retirement Sayings
- May the Lord Bless and Guide You
- We’ll miss you, God bless
- With Much Love to the (name) Family
- Thank You (name) Family for # Great Years (Thank you Smith Family for 6 Great Years!)
- Thank You So Much for Your Love and Care
- Well Done Good and Faithful Servant – Pastor (name)
- We Are Blessed God Brought You Here
- We Will Not Forget Your Work and Labor of Love
- God Blessed Us With Your Ministry, May God Bless Your Retirement.
Other Pastor Appreciation Articles You May Enjoy…