Give your pastor a money tree this year for Pastor Appreciation Month!
The most requested gift that I have seen from pastors and their wives is cash! It allows the family the freedom to be able to practically spend their money on whatever it is they need OR it allows them the opportunity to pool or save their money for a specific item they have wanted.
Click on the link or the photo to take you to the website responsible for creating these great money trees. Many of them have specific instructions on how to make them. These people have done a great job at helping people like us be able to duplicate this idea and use it!
by I Heart Crafty Things
2. Hanging Money Tree by The Thriftiness Miss
from Making Memories with Your Kids
from Candy Gifts & Crafts
Note: This money bouquet does not give instructions.
5. Origami Money Tree by Skip to My Lou
6. 3D Money Tree from Amazon*
7. Wooden Money Tree from The Wood Connection Blog
8. A Money Christmas Tree by It’s All Rosie
9. A Money Tree Christmas Card by Stamping Up North
10. Colorful Bouquet by Jenn Balcer
11. Foam Board Painted Tree by Plaid
12. Team-Themed Money Topiary at Plays with Needles
Bonus! Money Tree Card Ideas
Just put your money inside a card like these!
Button Tree Card at Made Marion
Tree Card by Etsy Shop Paperdipity
Another great resource:
*This article does not contain any affiliate links.